- When: April-October 2021
- Where: Online
- What: PANELFIT project will organise a series of workshops, 14 in total, from February through October 2021, targeting data experts from both academia and industry, policy makers and a range of stakeholders within the privacy and (cyber)security fields. Following a Mutual Learning approach, they will aim at gathering feedback on the project’s outputs as well as to exchange information and experiences on topics such as data commercialisation, informed consent and security.
- 3rd May 13h-16h CET on the Governance Report
- 12th May 10-12h35 CET on IoT case-studies (Mobility and Smart Pantry)
- 21st May 9h-13h CET on the Commercialisation of Data
- 31st May 10-12h45 CET on the Critical Analysis
- 24th June 14h-15h30 CET on the Code of Conduct on Data Protection for RRI
- 28th June 16h-18h30 CET on the Data Protection and Privacy in location and proximity data ICT tools
- 29th June 10-12h45 CET on the Data Protection and Privacy in Biometrics
For further information and registration, please contact Elsa Alves.