- When: April-October 2021
- Where: Online
- What: PANELFIT project will organise a series of workshops, 14 in total, from February through October 2021, targeting data experts from both academia and industry, policy makers and a range of stakeholders within the privacy and (cyber)security fields. Following a Mutual Learning approach, they will aim at gathering feedback on the project’s outputs as well as to exchange information and experiences on topics such as data commercialisation, informed consent and security.
- 18th Oct, 9h-11h, Privacy and Data Protection in AI Development.
- 18th Oct, 11h30-13h30, Privacy and Data Protection in Location Data.
- 19th Oct, 9h-11h, Privacy and Data Protection in Social Networks.
- 19th Oct, 11h30-13h30, Privacy and Data Protection in Biometrics Research and Innovation.
- 20th Oct, 9h-11h, Privacy and Data Protection in IoT Development.
These encounters are aimed at refining one of the main outcomes produced by the project: The Guidelines on Data Protection Ethical and Legal Issues in ICT Research and Innovation: an interactive tool aimed at helping researchers and innovators working in the ICT field in data protection issues. Therefore, we are mainly looking for researchers and innovators within ICT, and will reward your participation by offering you 60 euros (gross): participants are expected to attend the MLE, understand how the tool works and try it, as well as to send us some feedback on their experience. Places are limited to about 15 people per MLE, so, be the first one to get yours!!!
For further information and registration, please contact Elsa Alves.
- 3rd May 13h-16h CET on the Governance Report
- 12th May 10-12h35 CET on IoT case-studies (Mobility and Smart Pantry)
- 21st May 9h-13h CET on the Commercialisation of Data
- 31st May 10-12h45 CET on the Critical Analysis
- 24th June 14h-15h30 CET on the Code of Conduct on Data Protection for RRI
- 28th June 16h-18h30 CET on the Data Protection and Privacy in location and proximity data ICT tools
- 29th June 10-12h45 CET on the Data Protection and Privacy in Biometrics