On November, 16, the NTT DATA Living Lab hosted an online forum to share real experiences from European projects dealing with privacy and the use of AI, IoT, Biometrics, Geolocation and Robotics.
In a very engaging conference organised by PANELFIT, different projects funded by the European Commission’s H2020 programme, provided their different views on the ethical and legal issues associated with the development of their main technologies, which are also specifically addressed in the PANELFIT Guidelines.
After the welcoming session and the presentation of the main pillars of the PANELFIT project, which is facing the last period before its finalisation, the five speakers who participated in the event showed the updates and advances in the development of their projects:
- Olga Gkotsopoulou, Law & Policy Researcher at Vrije Universiteis Brussel, from Cyber-Trust Project.
- Eliseo Venegas, IT Risk Manager at NTT DATA and Esther Aguilera, Specialist in financial management tools ant NTT DATA, from SOTER Project.
- Maria Bulgheroni, R&D Director at Ab.Acus, from REELER Project.
- Alicia Escobar, EU Projects Assistant at CARTO, from NextGen.DO.
- Hideyuki Matsumi, Researcher at the Research Group on Law Science, Technology and Society (LSTS) of the Vrije Universiteis Brussel., from HosmartAI Project.
You can watch the full video of the session here: